Saturday, May 24, 2014

WhirlyGlobe-Maply European Tour

I'm heading to Europe in mid-June.  Since I'm flying to another continent, I'm going to pack in as many meetings as I can stand.  And then a few more.

If you'd like to meet and discuss mobile geospatial data visualization and maps, drop me a line and we'll set something up.

Here's the schedule.

London (UK): June 8 - June 9


Jet lag.  Client meetings.  Collaborator meetings.

I know there's an active geo community in London, but I'm not really plugged in to it.  If you are, let me know who I should talk to.

Geneva (Switzerland): June 10 - June 11


I'm giving a talk at the LocationTech event in Geneva.  It'll be fairly high level, I think, with lots of pretty demos.  That coincides with the OGC Technical Meeting at the same time, so it could be an interesting crowd.

Karlsruhe (Germany): June 12 - June 16


I've got an exhibit (e.g. card table) for Maply at State Of The Map - EU.  Maply is obviously the WhirlyGlobe-Maply open source project.  I'll be showing off the latest stuff and, if all goes well, I should have an interesting announcement or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment